Center for Continuing Education 2019 Professional Development Series
Flourishing in Clinical Practice: Connecting with Self & Others
Faclitated by Majella Greene
Through self-reflection space, small groups and some playfulness this day aims to provide you with ideas to re-energize, create connections and apply research from positive psychology to continued professional & personal development. Expect to have fun, reignite your passion and joy for who you are and the awesomeness you bring to the work you do!
The seminar will provide continuing education by meeting the following objectives:
- Appraise the clinician’s use of self in their current clinical practice.
- Describe the use of presence in achieving optimal relationships with clients.
- Discuss strategies for implementing personal boundaries that allow for
- authenticity and growth.
- Assess dimensions of clinical practice that dampen energy and personal mission.
- Construct personal resources and strategies for intentional self-care as a mental health provider.