Increasing Well Being in Uncertain Times
The coronavirus is impacting on everyone, you may be working remotely for the first time, a leader making tough decisions, have lost your job, be at risk of losing your business and your health. I aim to offer support to you through online group sessions and 1-2-1s.
Who should join in?
Anyone who needs/wants to establish ways of managing their lives in the current crisis. You may be dealing with loss of work, identity or adjusting to working from home and want to make sense of some the reactions you are experiencing.
Sessions will be hosted weekly at 12 pm and last 90 minutes – please join the meeting 5 minutes before starting time.
- HOPE Tuesday 16th June 12pm
- Self-Efficacy Tuesday 23rd June 12pm
- Resilience Tuesday 30th June 12pm
- Optimism Tuesday 7th July 12pm
Please register below to book a place – the course is £60 for all 4 sessions or £18 per drop-in session. Options to pay-it-forward for someone else are also available below.
What makes you a HERO?
By activating the HERO in you, you will develop/increase your:
- Manage difficult emotions
- Create connection
What to expect
- Practical ways to build your HOPE, self-Efficacy, Resilience, Optimism
- Creating connections
- Exchanging ideas
- Structured guidance for how to activate HERO
- Mindfulness practice
What you need
- Arrive on time (bring snacks/juice/tea/coffee/wine as you like)
- Private space to be in the group
- To just be yourself
Sometimes our messages go to spam check for messages from Us!
Pay-it-Forward Stay at Home HEROs
I am a micro business – your support is most appreciated at any time. Any company or philanthropist who would like to sponsor me to host these sessions and ensure I can continue to do so free please donate by clicking the button below.
I’m paying it forward to support Stay at Home HEROs